Thursday, September 23, 2010

White Sunday

In about three weeks at our church it is going to be WHITE SUNDAY and I hate WHITE SUNDAY.
Every white sunday my grangpa always try to put together an item for me and my 2,3 and 7 year old sisters but every white sunday my 2 and my 3 year old sisiters doesn't do it its always me and my 7 year old sister.
Every Saturday before white sunday we always sleep over at my cousins house which is in Kelston,one white sunday we did a item together with my cousins in kelston and Mt Wellington,once we practiced we couldn't fit because there was to many of us so we decided to practice at my aunties house in Avondale it was just perfect.Now we just do a item by me and my sisters and i am really nervous about our item that my mum and my grandpa put together and i think we are doing a item together with my cousins.


THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment