Thursday, November 18, 2010

In loving memory of Jimmy Jaspers R.I.P

Jimmy Jasper was a great friend he was also a great class pet,I always had a great time watching him swim because he would always calm me down when I was mad.He was a good member of the family and I hope he will enjoy the rest of his life in heven.He will always be remembered in our hearts and he will never be forgotten.Jimmy Jaspers was a graet and quiet pet but just becuse he was quiet doesn't mean that he shouldn't be remembered.he was a great pet wich is why I wrote him a poem.You were there when I was down and when I had a frown and you turned that upsidedown into a smile,he was a silent pet and he also didn't have to go to the vet this year.He was a great fish and I wish he didn't have to go now.

IN LOVING MEMORY OF JIMMY JASPERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment