Thursday, June 24, 2010

Duffy Books, Wrestling and the Mini fair

Hi my name is Ben L.S and I am going to tell you about the schools Duffy Books. In Onehunga Primary School and other schools in New Zealand, You get free books from Duffy Books each term, Which is REALLY cool. Onehunga Primary School has recently gotten our Duffy Books. I got a book called "(Murderous Maths)Awesome Mathmetricks! The colour that I am writing in is the colour that my favourite wrestler wears. His name is John Cena and he is a 9 time world champion! He was the WWE champion after he beat a guy named Batista 3 times. At the last Pay-Per-View John Cena had to defend his championship against 3 others in a match called Fatal 4 Way. He lost the championship to a guy called Sheamus because some of John Cena's enemies came in and started beating him up! I am going to the wrestling in August so I am VERY excited! Now I am going to tell you about today's Mini Fair! Every term, O.P.S has a Mini Fair. A Mini Fair is where they sell ice cream, chop suey, donuts and sausage sizzles. We also sell books, magazines, dvds and toys! This heaven  lasts for a hour (12:30-1:30). Well, I better go. Bye!  

No comments:

Post a Comment