Thursday, March 11, 2010

Ben's Fall and Wwe!

On tuesday, When the choir were running, trying to get to the hall. I fell over.Not very smart, I know.Anyway, Now I can't go swimming because it might get infected!. It really stinks that I can't go swimming.Anyway, about Wwe.I will be watching Wrestlemania XXVI( 26).I can't wait!.What's going to happen is that my dad and Sarah are going to give sarah's mum and dad $20.00  and they are going to record it from sky box office so that I can watch it over and over again, whenever I want.It is on the 29th of march.On there, thier will be a fight between the Undertaker and Shawn michaels. If Shawn michaels winds the match Undertakers Wrestlemania streak (18-0) will be demolished but if the undertaker wins it Shawn michaels career will be over.Oh well, I had better go. Bye.  

No comments:

Post a Comment